New Executive Officer for the Freedom Fighters

NEW USERS START HERE! This forum contains information and announcements made by admin and board moderators.
FF-Tyrone
Admiral
Admiral

New Executive Officer for the Freedom Fighters

Post by FF-Tyrone » Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:09

Hi all,

I am very pleased to announce that the vacant spot off squadron executive officer is finally taken.

I have spoken with a man that most off u know as someone who has done so much for the squad that his name will go down the records as a very important person within our ranks.
I know him for quite some time now, and i remember the time when he first came to FF. I got to know him as a person who speaks his mind, and is not too shy to stand up if needed.
He always knows how to talk to people to achieve a goal and he always stays nice and treats people with respect.
For all this he has deserved my greatest respect, and i am glad he accepted the job.
I did ask him in the past, but at that time he chose not to accept for several reasons. After some time, i am glad he came to his sences, and after a little chat he finally accepted.

This man.......the one that will be semi upper god...........the one who will help guiding the ff is...................FF-Darkhalf.............. :P

I hope, and expect all members to give him the upper most respect, end help him if needed.

Darkhalf, my congratulations on your promotion and i hope/know we will work greatly as a team.:lol:

Greetings,
FF-Tyrone

p.s. Darkhalf will keep his position as FS2 CO. He insisted it would be this way.
-= Ty Rone =-
-= OCFF Thug! =-

Hammer
Has a Girlie Car
Has a Girlie Car

Post by Hammer » Wed Aug 14, 2002 18:33

Yeah congrats Darkie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darkie was the man that sent my username and pass to me when I first joined FF, and has helped me and the cs team out since.

Hope you still have time to shoot with us with all your new work load:P:P:P:P:P

well done m8