Away...

NEW USERS START HERE! This forum contains information and announcements made by admin and board moderators.
FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Away...

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:44

Well my christmas holidays are over and that time has come again when I have to throw all my stuff into my car (what will fit at least) and drive off to sunny Wales (thats irony by the way) and attend some really interesting lectures (and that).

This term is going to be the hardest for me yet (thats true btw). I have more lectures, and thus work (yes students do work from time to time, usually in between visits to the bar), than ever before and on top of this I have to write a 10,000 word thesis (it hurts my head already). Hopefully the workload will bring the best out of me like it did in the 1st year when I was in the top 3 of my class (pridefull gloating)...I see it as a new challenge and hope I'll be able to meet it.

Talking of challenges the FF seems to be facing new ones every week. Battlefield 1942 is progressing slowly but I'm sure it will sort itself out very soon. WC3 is attempting to grow from a small fledgling unit into something huge. CS and DoD have excellent players in them that all want to progress and indeed the work of these 2 units is starting to pay dividends. MW4 is, as usual, ticking along nicely and kicking ass under the command of Dopez. And finally, my personal favourite, FS2 is doing brilliantly under harsh conditions.

There are some down points. I have had to order the kicking of a trainee called Redfist for malicious flaming and misbehaviour on the BB and I expect more of this before he gets bored. Master, Darky and myself are struggling with the Clan Rules (which I like to call the manifesto) but will hopefully have them finished within the next few months. There was also a little dissagreement with the DoD boys over their trainee tags (yes, yes I know Trucks...but its over now!)

I hope, no I know, that you guys will meet any new challenges with dignity and pride whilst I am gone. I think that commanding you lot is sometimes the hardest thing for anyone to do ever. There is one major bonus...it allows me to feel a sense of pride everytime one of you little buggers does well whether its in real life or online. So keep making me proud my little monkeys...!

So my availability...I'll make regular visits to the BB and try to use MSN at my mates house from time to time and I'll be back home for a weekend visit in around 3 weeks time...hopefully. In the mean time anyone who wants can contact me through me hotmail account or PM me via the BB.

Anyway as we used to say in FS2...GL and HF with whatever you do during my semi-absence. :D :twisted: :D
Last edited by FF-Cernunnos on Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:38, edited 1 time in total.
-=The FF Boss=-

FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Thu Apr 24, 2003 19:11

Gone away again because you guys and girls do my nut in!!!

Only kidding obviously, my final exams are calling me. Probably going to screw these ones up after doing so well in previous years!

Anyway take care people and I'll see you in person a few weeks doen the road.

*Hands Darkhalf the Keys to the safe, picks up car keys, walks out the door*

*Opens door, walks to PC, switches PC off, walks out the door*

*Starts car, drives to A46, onto M40, onto M42, onto M5, onto M50, onto A40, stops car walks into student house mess*

I'm bored waiting to go home ok!
-=The FF Boss=-

Hammer
Has a Girlie Car
Has a Girlie Car

Post by Hammer » Thu Apr 24, 2003 19:45

LOL, you do realise you may get some nutter following your directions :P

*puts a lead on rachy* :D

GL in ur final part of uni :1up: