EVE Online Meeting

NEW USERS START HERE! This forum contains information and announcements made by admin and board moderators.
FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

EVE Online Meeting

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Tue Oct 19, 2004 23:13

In order to sort out the total bullshit thats going on with EVE online I propose we all hold a meeting.

This meeting wont be open to all members. I know its not very democratic and you all have opinions but in order to keep this thing civil I'm limiting the people who attend. I'd like to meet with the following people, together if possible and you can hold your tongues.

Mick
Hammer
Goose
James
3rd Fleet
Fubar

Also could Darkhalf, Tyrone and Herman please attend to assist me in mediation and decision making.

Let me know when you can attend. My times are any night this week after 10.30pm GMT. This will take at least an hour.

You all know what this is about so if your not on the list and would like to raise an issue then please let one of the people listed above know about it and ask them to raise it in this meeting.

If you do not attend then DO NOT expect me to pay any attention to anymore of your pm's about this issue...this means ALL of you who have pm'd me or talked to me about this in the past 2 - 3 months. If you cant sit down and sort this out then I personally simply do not want to know about it and will act on the issues that I personally am seeing.
Last edited by FF-Cernunnos on Mon Nov 08, 2004 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
-=The FF Boss=-

mIcK
Commodore
Commodore

Post by mIcK » Tue Oct 19, 2004 23:16

Thursday is good for me.

FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Tue Oct 19, 2004 23:23

By the way...I am expecting this meeting to become heated...in fact I'm expecting a murder...but if anyone does not ceasefire when I ask you to then there will be heavy repurcussions.

Please do not think I'm joking.
-=The FF Boss=-

Hammer
Has a Girlie Car
Has a Girlie Car

Post by Hammer » Tue Oct 19, 2004 23:28

Wed is fine, thursday I may be a tad late, depends on what time I get home from footie training mate

FF-Tyrone
Admiral
Admiral

Post by FF-Tyrone » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:05

Wednesday or Thursday will both be fine by me.. i will be there.

I do wanna state i am so sorry to see this happen in our community as i never expected any sort of Bullshit like this.
Typing this i get a little angry but most of all dissapointed that a thing like this couldn't be sorted out like we have dealed with this kinda a thing in the past.

Ty.
-= Ty Rone =-
-= OCFF Thug! =-

FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:11

OK meeting is sort of off. We had a meeting this evening and a lot of issues were raised and a lot of anger expelled.

One thing that was made clear I think is that theres no quick solution to this problem and we all need to work at fixing broken relationships.

I think that tonight was a good start.

I'd like to thank all those who gave a little this evening and had the balls to try and move ahead rather than backwards.
-=The FF Boss=-

James
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by James » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:23

<< Works 6PM - 1AM GMT.

Win10 Pro 64-bit | MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2400
Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz | Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 | Creative SB 5.1 X-Fi

Sir Killalot
Odd one
Odd one

Post by Sir Killalot » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:06

I hope you guys mean BST not GMT, cause we're still living in summertime, although it doesn't feel that way. Anyway at 22:30 uk time I'm usually allready in bed during the week, and if not I'm am going there pretty fast so if anyone wants to talk to me it has to be earlier, or on friday/saturday.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
Terry Pratchett

FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:40

Think most of its sorted out now so dont worry about another meeting unless someone wants one??
-=The FF Boss=-

Hammer
Has a Girlie Car
Has a Girlie Car

Post by Hammer » Wed Oct 20, 2004 13:40

A far as Im aware the dust has settled. I spoke to Martin late last night (sneeky git has found a wifi connection in his hotel :P ) and he has been filled in with what was said.

James
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by James » Wed Oct 20, 2004 16:35

I must be the only one here that isnt happy then.. cause I certainly dont think its settled at all. I've been treat like shite and called all sorts of things and I dont see any appologies or resolutions, i've had no chance to say anything so no I dont see it as being settled.

But hey if its another majority over the minority whats new in this place, i'm sick of it but I guess as i'm the minority no one gives a flying ****!

Win10 Pro 64-bit | MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2400
Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz | Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 | Creative SB 5.1 X-Fi

FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Wed Oct 20, 2004 17:02

Any flame posts after this one will be deleted without any explanation from me other than this warning.
-=The FF Boss=-