The Website will be sort of down

NEW USERS START HERE! This forum contains information and announcements made by admin and board moderators.
FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

The Website will be sort of down

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Tue Oct 25, 2005 23:38

The ffighters.com domain name is up for renewal and James has contacted me stating that he will no longer be paying for it. In my view this is fair enough as James has paid for the domain for god knows how long out of his own pocket.

Thanks for doing this for so long James I dont think people have appreciated this fact quite well enough in the past.

So...I will be buying the domain name myself if and when it becomes available. If the domain does not become available then I will purchase another domain name...probably a .co.uk one if it comes to it simply because I can get that over 2 years for only £5.

But!! In the meantime you will not be able to use the ffighters.com addy. I think this is just a redirect so the actual pages will still be there just not accessable via ffighters.com. The bulletin board addy wont change so if you have it bookmarked you will be fine.
Last edited by FF-Cernunnos on Sat Oct 20, 2007 0:20, edited 1 time in total.
-=The FF Boss=-

FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Fri Oct 28, 2005 23:25

Ok little update. The ffighters.com domain name is not being released for some reason so I cant buy it. Will look at whatever else is available a.s.a.p.
-=The FF Boss=-

FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Sun Oct 30, 2005 0:16

OK as the ffighters.com domain doesnt seem to be being released I bought ffighters.co.uk.

So when Martin and Mark have time to mess around with things for us, thanks guys, we will have the website back up and running a.s.a.p.
-=The FF Boss=-