Howdy Strangers

Total War General Discussions.
hostile
Ensign
Ensign

Howdy Strangers

Post by hostile » Wed Jun 02, 2004 16:03

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Howdy everyone and Annie! :P
Got a bit of spare time so I thought I'd drop on by..... been travelling about the south of England and am now in Wales... Also spent a week in the UAE in Dubai! don't ever go there. its too bloody hot and sandy!
anyways. thats all for now
byeee :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :baby:

FF-Raven
Captain
Captain

Post by FF-Raven » Wed Jun 02, 2004 16:17

I've been to Dubai...and you're absoultely correct hehehe. Fantastic city though.
Ryan "Raven" Egger
Freedom Fighters

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:28

Hey Hostile :) thx for dropping by.

Annie
- Possess weapons of mass distraction

hostile
Ensign
Ensign

Post by hostile » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:48

damnit I'm sure I sat here last night really stoned and typed a whole long post on here last night. did it get deleted? or did this pc not do it??

General
The Spaminator
The Spaminator

Post by General » Sun Jul 18, 2004 20:58

howdie hostile :)

hostile forgot login

Howdy

Post by hostile forgot login » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:34

G'day. I'm in Amsterdam eh? :D 8O :D

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Mon Jul 19, 2004 21:16

Hey, how's it going?

Annie

hostile
Ensign
Ensign

m'kay?

Post by hostile » Wed Jul 21, 2004 18:52

howdy annie :)

yeah pretty cool so far..... spent a month travelling through england and scotland.... then arrived in amsterdam and had no money for 2 weeks, but now everything is sorted..... so all is cool 8) .
If i was travelling to schedule I'd be home in a month, but at the moment it doesn't feel like i"m halfway done yet. Having too much fun.
Next stop copenhaagen ( one of these days ) :hypno:

anyways.....I have coffeshops with seats with my name written on them, so I must be off now.......... toodiloo

:lol: cheers and have a good one.

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Thu Jul 22, 2004 18:56

One of these days, I'll go for a European tour, promised myself that. Not just a wimpy 2 weeks vacation. Something like 6 months, lol :) So much to see....

Annie

hostile forgot damnit!

yep

Post by hostile forgot damnit! » Mon Jul 26, 2004 13:57

yep Europe rocks! London is cool, Paris, Amsterdam is really cool on the weekends ( although drugs become readily available all too often for those with a weak will :roll: ) . ...me being the innocent that I am, I treat my body as my temple, and my temple loves to party and is a very smokey place :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8)

I'm wondering what the northern countries are are going to be like because I'm in search of a nice Swedish wife 8O :D , so I will go and make a few selections :lol: :clap: .

so well.... I've rattled on about nothing, but I needed to sit down and sober up a bit anyhows 8O
so cheers and i'll drop by sometime when I've finally left this city of dr.... bridges :) .

hostile
Ensign
Ensign

Post by hostile » Fri Aug 13, 2004 13:18

hehe I can crap on a bit :D
anywyas..... I made it out of amsterdam, and now am having problems leaving copenhagen because i found a nice little area called Christiania :hypno:
Sweden next stop :twisted:

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:50

Ahhh you visit each one FFers' country? Skipped over Paris?

Annie

Gah! Bloody login!

Post by Gah! Bloody login! » Mon Aug 16, 2004 13:35

Paris :roll: been there, done that! :P 2 years ago :roll:
nope, not going to paris this time around, I'm in Sweden in Stockholm atm. This has got to be one of the most beautiful cities I've seen. ( the female inhabitants are also quite spectacular! ) 8O
*sigh* I'm getting tired ( it's very difficult doing whatever the hell you want to all the time :P ) next stop Oslo :D

hostile

hostile
Ensign
Ensign

on the way to prague

Post by hostile » Mon Aug 30, 2004 14:06

howdy everybody ....... and Annie :lol:
am waiting for my train to prague...... I went to Oslo got pickpocketed by 3 Indians 8O at 1 am in the morning ( not mugged, just pickpocketed ).. anyways...... Norway was very beautiful. Then i went on an over night cruise liner back down through Oslo Fjord to Copenhagen... then by train to Berlin. Been here in Berlin for 5 nights ( 3 nights too many :( ) .. It`s a nice city... i broke my own pieces off the Berlin wall!!!!!!! :D :D :D I sort of get the impression the Germans don't like speaking in English :P so it becomes a bit difficult for a simple Australian :roll: ..

Anyways......... Prague is the next destination. I hear it's a really nice city, and most importantly..... cheap beer is abundant :twisted:

m'kay? cheers and have a good one! :)

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:54

They may not notice you speak English, mate. :D

Prague should be a beautiful one and also is quick to become a party destination.

Good to hear you are alright and enjoying yourself :)

Annie

Louis Ste Colombe
Turcosmurf

Post by Louis Ste Colombe » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:49

Prague was a party destination 10 years ago :)

It's a small very nice city, lot of cultural activities, and a few years ago, very cheap good beers. It may have changed, more expensive now, there is a lot of tourist there...

If you like music, and baroque places, you'll love Prague, and downtown is cute.

Have a good trip,

Louis,

hostile
Ensign
Ensign

yippidy doo da

Post by hostile » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:59

Well........ Ive been in Prague for the last 2 nights, and yes it is a very beautiful city ( the whole country is ), and the beer is still cheap... about 50p or a bit more than a canadian dollar ( less than a euro ) for a pint ( 1/2 litre ). :tease: ...
It's a little bit wierd that i come to a country where I can drink massive quantities of alcohol for little money, and I am give up the booze now 8O 8O ( yes I know it's scarey 8O )... haven't even gotten drunk here!!! It's just not cricket!!!!!

Anywyas..... tomorrow I leave for Vienna 8) :fro:

and regarding Berlin... ummm ... I'll zip my lip :wink:

hostile
Ensign
Ensign

oh man im slow

Post by hostile » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:01

well howdy FF people........... and Annie too,

Im so bloody slow that i didnt even pick up on your smart alleck comment Annie. :evil: :roll: dont realise i speak english :roll: :evil: cheeky bugger
anyways, now im in Switzerland, gonna spend a while here and tunnel into a few bank vaults, i here there is a bit of money floating around and Im gonna need it for when i get to the US and Canada .... hoping to spend christmas in canada. :clap: :clap:

since i left prague, ive been to vienna, then budapest, then munich , venice and now here :) in zurich. All good fun but its getting a little bit tiring
ok ciao for now :alien:

hostile
Ensign
Ensign

Post by hostile » Sat Dec 04, 2004 19:04

hello human beings.... and Annie :P

welll..... I'm back in Tasmania ... didn't make it to Annie country eh? :P ran out of money, and flew over the US on the way home 30 hour flight from switzerland to Sydney :cry: ..i f you go to the dot NET then you've probly seen my pics and stories ( I know that punk Kalle has :P )
..... anyways........ are you all still playing VI ??? or Rome total wars??? I only seen Jack Russell since I been back... and with him being Taswegian an' all :lol: ....... geez! jk mate. :P .. now i got adsl I got no probs hosting..... check out harvey norman shop.. get them to do a line test for you... telstra told me i couldnt get broadband... but harvey norman did the check and it came up good ... it works no probs .... absolutley brilliant... now I'm in first person shooters too!!!!
my dreams came true!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee

*drinks another*

hostile
Ensign
Ensign

Post by hostile » Sat Dec 04, 2004 19:16

heh.. I didn't read all this before that last post... it's sort of like a diary.... you see how my plans failed me??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
brang back some memories though.. it was 5 months all up over seas.

and... I can still half remmber that post you deleted spaminator!!!!! You PUNK!!! :D it was a wonderful one from amsterdam... a very un memorable day that was... I try to remember it, but I left 1 lung and half a brain there. :boggle: