Who are in this Forum -- Propose Inductions to Sacking Rome

Total War General Discussions.
ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Who are in this Forum -- Propose Inductions to Sacking Rome

Post by ladyAn » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:11

So far, this forum is Hidden and Membership Only for two reasons:

- This is a working group, so small size and small team with smooth working relation is desireable. Of course, many heads are better than a few. However, many heads will drive the chariot in all directions and it became a contest of egos rather than a collaborative project. Thus we don't want to refuse entrance to people and make these feels they are mistreated.

- This forum is open to non-FFers and they are all part of the team. FFers and others each will carry same voice, same voting power, etc. We want to avoid bringing in too many new voices without having already a concensus of the methodology. When we will have to step in to resolve disputes among member of this team, we don't want feelings such as "oh, because I am a non-FFer, my voice is not considered". And you know there are opinionated people out there.

That being said, I and Tempiic are moderators of this forum. All moderation decisions, including exlusion of membership (and everyone could be excluded, including FFers), are final. This is not a democracy, although we do have votes on decisions :).

So, who are current members of this forum? We currently have active members of FF who played RTW recently. Crandaeolon, Frogbeastegg, Gustavus2, Louis-Ste-Coulombe, Tempiic, ladyAn are current FF members. Non-FF member: CeltiberoMordred.

Please use this thread to propose induction to this forum prior to talking to the person

We will be less strngent, and won't sleep on a proposal for a long time. This is not recruiting into FF :). But we want any existing member to have a voice in case a new member would be a problem for existing members.

Happy working everyone.

Annie
- Possess weapons of mass distraction

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:14

I heard two names proposed for next round of inductions:

- Takiyama's Yuuki
- Grey Wolves' Swoosh

Any objection?

Annie

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Thu Mar 31, 2005 22:31

I think we should speed up this process a bit more. I'll call a vote for these two (sepearately) and if they passed and as soon as they make a forum account, proper access will be granted.

Annie

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:31

Both Yuuki and Swoosh votes reached quorum. Unless there are dissent votes (No) by noon ET Friday, I'll close the poll and we could invite both of them in. They must create an account on our site first before they are granted access to this forum.

Any more people we want to invite?

Annie