Hey Guys

That's right abuse it, use it do anything u want with it...
Clotaire
Lt Jr Grade
Lt Jr Grade

Hey Guys

Post by Clotaire » Thu Aug 26, 2010 21:03

Whats everyone been up to? I just realized how much I missed talking to all of you since I stopped playing eve.

ZeusCommander
Captain
Captain

Re: Hey Guys

Post by ZeusCommander » Fri Aug 27, 2010 0:19

Clotty baby!!!

Life is good m8, same old same old eve stuff for me, all be it allot less now. Married, first child is on the way, and life sucks with work and all.. Other than that, nothing much to fill you in on..

Still talk to nat and jawa?

PS - Comin back to eve soon? :)

Clotaire
Lt Jr Grade
Lt Jr Grade

Post by Clotaire » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:01

Jawas my brother so I see him all the time, haven't heard anything out of Nat since he moved to Missouri. I would need to buy a new computer if I want to play eve again, cash is short though. I'm trying to join the Air Force so I might have to wait a long time before getting a new computer. If I could play eve though I would, I miss the action. Congratulations to you, having a kid on the way has to be exciting.

ZeusCommander
Captain
Captain

Post by ZeusCommander » Tue Aug 31, 2010 22:53

Ahhh yes, i forgot that :) Nat still plays eve, and i go roaming with him and his other half from time to time...i usually die, but its not my fault...its all his fault!!! I never fly expensive stuff with him any more, as it generally dies hehehe...

When are you plannin on going to the AF? What kinda thing you gonna spec in, and how long you plan on being in for? I would have loved to do something like that, but health reasons prevent me from doing it. Im to much of a fat bastard now anyway...but if i could have done it...i would have had a very different life.

Thought i might as well put this on here as well to show the latest scan... Saying that, im going to another one tmrw :) Ill post another one if its any betta!!!

Clotaire
Lt Jr Grade
Lt Jr Grade

Post by Clotaire » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:25

I still have to hear back from the air force docs but I hope to be off to basic within the next 6 to 8 months. I want to do imagery analysis or something with maps, but I could do some machine work since I have a certificate in mechanical drafting. I also figure that I will stay in until I'm bored, so I might start with a four year enlistment and see if I'm still interested after that.

Neat pic, but I cant really make out anything. I'll take your word on it not being a liver. :)

ZeusCommander
Captain
Captain

Post by ZeusCommander » Wed Sep 01, 2010 23:18

LOL. Its a face!!! Nobody but me an da wife can see it though....

ladyAn
Queen of Deception

Post by ladyAn » Sun Sep 05, 2010 17:11

I see a tail! Sorry, they said once you see a tail, you always see a tail :D I guess it's just me.

Annie
- Possess weapons of mass distraction

ZeusCommander
Captain
Captain

Post by ZeusCommander » Sat Sep 18, 2010 20:56

Only 9 days left until its due....

Clotaire
Lt Jr Grade
Lt Jr Grade

Post by Clotaire » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:30

Cool. :D

ZeusCommander
Captain
Captain

Post by ZeusCommander » Tue Sep 21, 2010 0:15

Make it 7 now :)

It could be as little as 4 if you go by the dates the hospital gave us in our first scan are anything to go by...but they only change official dates if its over 7 days.