ML

Mech Warrior General Topics
FF-Tempiic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by FF-Tempiic » Sun Jun 17, 2001 21:23

Ok, as of today our reorganisation is done and tomorrow we will participate in ML fully again. Besides my XO and me, TD is being supported by 3 vicious pirate commanders ;) , Iron, Farr and Hobb

Ive deleted the member list but the commanders, partially by mistake, partially to start from scratch again... easier to overlook, cos i lost track of who was willing, was accidentily delted or inactive...

So i request to all those playing in VL and who are interested to fight battles in ML as well to pls sign up. Even when you are a new member ;) It doesnt involve much time for training is compatible with vl training/matches. Same general tacs are used. And unlike VL all ML matches are scheduled. Only big difference is that what happens on the map decides what mechs u can field in a match. Oh, and we have only possesion of IS mechs with IS equipment... so only pure IS configs are allowed.

How to sign up? go to http://mechlord.valvenetworks.com press join unit link (i think) and select tortuga domains. Pls fill in your email addy correctly so i can easilier update u... Name is up to u, but i suggest using same names as on forum. Loves&Tkx ;)

Humanivore
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Humanivore » Sun Jun 17, 2001 23:35

well is there any newer members then me? :D :D :D

" They say good people die young... this works the other way aswell - Im Immortal "

Edited by - Humanivore on 17 June 2001 23:41:10

FF-Neo
Cadet
Cadet

Post by FF-Neo » Mon Jun 18, 2001 2:25

If u see "SolidSanke" on the join list Tempy that will be me :D a different callsign is in order :D :D

I am going to give Mech4 a go. Seeing now I have more time on-line. Perhaps until September where I'll be more than likely doing my MCSE course.

"The Great One" Former FF CO

"The Great One" Former FF CO

FF-Tempiic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by FF-Tempiic » Wed Jun 20, 2001 8:56

Done and added to ml mailing list... i hope for more participants, for were about to enter in the last (big) decisive war and we are in need of pilots to play

FF-Farrman
Commander
Commander

Post by FF-Farrman » Wed Jun 20, 2001 12:17

errr...do i have to re-sign up too???

Freedom Fighter's European Wing CO
Freedom Fighter Tournament Grand Champion

James
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by James » Wed Jun 20, 2001 13:15

I thought that was alredy stated... unless you believe that you are a commander, but Tempy said Farr, Iron and Hobbes. :P

Win10 Pro 64-bit | MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2400
Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz | Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 | Creative SB 5.1 X-Fi

Humanivore
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Humanivore » Thu Jun 21, 2001 14:01

Hey tempy sweety, i got that email & opened up the attachment and all...

But i dont understand a word of it!

" They say good people die young... this works the other way aswell - Im Immortal "