Nemesis

Ourselves
FF-Nemesis
Mr Fruity beer
Mr Fruity beer

Nemesis

Post by FF-Nemesis » Tue May 25, 2004 4:57

Joined FS2 July 00, it was a mistake and its all Tims fault. Trained by Darkhalf...those were some great evenings.

Started MW4 in November of 2000. This started the merger of many of the great units from FS2 into FF. There were to many great peeps involved in this to mention here.

Worked with Hobbes to start DoD in 2002. This brough alot more familiar faces to FF.

Other than that just been playing games and trying to keep things interesting.

FUBAR4U2
Old Fart

Post by FUBAR4U2 » Tue May 25, 2004 5:12

Nemy is a good gammer and even a better friend...one of my best friends here.
"These bunch of jug heads are acting like a bunch rectal apertures"

~Coach Hines~

FF-The 3rd Fleet
3rd Fleet, GTVA

Post by FF-The 3rd Fleet » Tue May 25, 2004 6:04

Probably the closest to a brother I have (considering we are from the same state) . Always has a "colorful" thing to say about anything, weither he is pissed off or not. Perfect person to talk to about anything..military to beer..he's always there for ya :1up:

Sir Fett
Don't open this cage! NOOOOOOOOOO...
Don't open this cage! NOOOOOOOOOO...

Post by Sir Fett » Tue May 25, 2004 7:10

hes a doc you can trust ;)

General
The Spaminator
The Spaminator

Post by General » Wed May 26, 2004 22:13

great guy... theres so many things you can say, but all i am going to say is that if you have played with him before (thats games... online games ;) ) you will understand what a good guy he is :)

DarkDog
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by DarkDog » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:56

Nem, the man who started this ride for meÂ…

Met him way back in the MW4 days, by luck we struck up a conversation and I dragged him away from FF. We started talking and merged with FF in the end to begin one of the scariest damn teams out there..

Nemy has been a great friend and brother to me. And has probably been the one fella I admire the most. He serves his country, goes to the computer with a beer and we play for hours because that is what happens after the long day at work. I remember starting at 6pm with a few dozen beers, and ending with the biggest damn coffee cup I could find at 8am in the morning. I really enjoyed those times and I am very grateful for meeting this guy.

Good times always, Great times when there wasnÂ’t work in the morning.
Keep on squeezing that cats testiclesÂ… Made me die in my chair every time laughing!
Creamy Peanut Butter Wrapped In Delicious Milk Chocolate with a cold Molson Canadian By my side...