Change of IP-address

NEW USERS START HERE! This forum contains information and announcements made by admin and board moderators.
BOFH
Site Admin
Location: Probably sitting at a desk somewhere, making weird complicated network stuff - just because I can

Change of IP-address

Post by BOFH » Wed Oct 23, 2002 0:24

Hey y'all,

I'm about to renumber mye IP-addresses (got a few more of them) - this means that some of you won't be able to browse the site for a short while, until the DNS-servers around the world sees the updates.

I've taken all the steps, that I possibly can to minimize the time/delay, but it will be impossible to do this in a way so that none of you will be affected by it.

Things should be OK during the night (CEST-time), but it might take a while more.

Cheers,
Mark

BOFH
Site Admin
Location: Probably sitting at a desk somewhere, making weird complicated network stuff - just because I can

Change of IP-address

Post by BOFH » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:12

Hey y'all,

Some things did go wrong... :(

I had to correct them up this morning, so that will mean a further dealy before things are up and running again.

I sincerely regret that I'm causing all this trouble to you. I should hook up to a CS server and let y'all kick my butt. :P
(I suck at those kind of games).

Cheers,
Mark