Officers Club

NEW USERS START HERE! This forum contains information and announcements made by admin and board moderators.
FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Officers Club

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:22

The more observant of you will have noticed that another new forum has sprung up on the BB...The Officers Club.

The Officers Club is for CO's, XO's, TCO's and RO's. Its there so that they can keep a record of all new members progress. This type of forum has been tried before and was met with some hostility due to the fact that members couldnt see what was being said about them; therefore this forum will have strict posting rules.

1. No posts about current full members will be allowed.

2. No spam will be allowed.

3. No argumentative or derogative comments will be allowed.

4. No members outside of command and the Moderators will be allowed access. (This is so that what are essentially private records remain private).

These rules will be STRICTLY enforced. Any member allowed to post in this forum who breaks the rules will be punished by having their access to this forum removed for a certain amount of time based upon their indescretion.

Mods for this forum are Boris the Blade and Temptation, 2 people I think we all trust to keep neat and tidy whilst also upholding the rules of this forum.

The current list of members allowed access to the Officers Club is as follows...

Cernunnos
Darky
Nopileos
Unicorn
Nemesis
Custom
Fubar
Trucks 'n' Toys
Hobbes
DarkDog
Hammer
Rachy
Judgement
Raven
The_One
FireFly
Master
TNT
Dopez
Farrman
Halogenic
Ethari
Sir Killalot
Thyrael

Tyrone and any other BF1942 admin. will be given access once/if the game officially becomes part of FF.

If I've missed off your name then please feel free to PM me telling me why you should be allowed access.
Last edited by FF-Cernunnos on Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:36, edited 1 time in total.
-=The FF Boss=-

James
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by James » Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:51

Those on the list will currently see this forum, for the others not on the list.. don't worry if you cant see it, you havent gone mad. Its a hidden forum, so..

Since it has a different mod group set to it, even I cant see the forum.

Win10 Pro 64-bit | MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2400
Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz | Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 | Creative SB 5.1 X-Fi

FF-Cernunnos
'Monkey-Man'
'Monkey-Man'

Post by FF-Cernunnos » Sun Dec 22, 2002 16:45

Out of sight, out of mind as we brits say...
-=The FF Boss=-

Sir Killalot
Odd one
Odd one

Post by Sir Killalot » Sun Dec 22, 2002 19:46

I thought it was out of the eye out of the heart?
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
Terry Pratchett